Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Southern California Re-enactors Needed - Jan 18th

MissJeanavive

One of the Regulars
Hello All,

I am looking for Southern California Re-enactors (especially from San Diego) to assist with the January 18th - National Call to Service event on the USS MIDWAY in San Diego...honoring many WWII Hero's that will be in attendance...

The event itself runs fro 1:00-4:00 (with the last half hour being a time to mingle, dance, and enjoy the music. (Remember that we are talking about 300 attendees of advanced age..........many of them WWII heros)

...the event starts with a color guard and press conference. We then have a moderator who will explain to the @ 300 members of the greatest generation and close to 150 kids, "what the greatest generation was all about"...

Let me know if you are in So Cal and I will tell you more...they would like re-enactors to represent in living history at this event.

Marcus

A-List Customer
Hi,
I'm in Fallbrook, North SD county, but have several members of my unit that are in SD. We primarily do German, but several of us can muster up US impressions of various types. Let me know the info and I'll pass it on to see who wants to do it.

cco23i

A-List Customer
I can talk to our ground crew unit and maybe we could show up in our dress uniforms (8th AF). But the big thing is we are in Phoenix, AZ.

Scott

Dixon Cannon

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I may well be able to attend - I'm just in PHX, about an hour away by air. You can PM me with details. I represent USAAF (Class A or Flight). Thanks for the notice.

-dixon cannon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
actimally