Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Source for summer shirts with big collars?

NukeMeSlowly

One of the Regulars
Having a long neck and a big head, I am having trouble locating summer style (i.e., short sleeve, cotton and/or linen, polo or camp style) shirts with large enough collars. I want to buy a bunch so MTM is not a current financial option.

Everything I see lately seems to have either no collar band or a low collar band with collar points in the 2 to 2 1/2 inch range. H&M is a frustrating case in point. They have a lot of summer shirts that are otherwise perfect in terms of fabric and price but they all have tiny collars.

If anyone can recommend a brand and/or vendor with summer shirts with relatively high collars with points in the 3 inch or more range, I would greatly appreciate the information.

tom78

New in Town
NukeMeSlowly said:
Having a long neck and a big head, I am having trouble locating summer style (i.e., short sleeve, cotton and/or linen, polo or camp style) shirts with large enough collars. I want to buy a bunch so MTM is not a current financial option.

Everything I see lately seems to have either no collar band or a low collar band with collar points in the 2 to 2 1/2 inch range. H&M is a frustrating case in point. They have a lot of summer shirts that are otherwise perfect in terms of fabric and price but they all have tiny collars.

If anyone can recommend a brand and/or vendor with summer shirts with relatively high collars with points in the 3 inch or more range, I would greatly appreciate the information.

Marks & Spencer do very reasonably priced MTM which you could customise with short sleeves and a higher collar. Google them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe