Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SOLD! FS Borsalino dark blue fedora, size 58

For sale is this Borsalino Ta Fazara fedora in Mirtillo colour. Size 58 with the triple stitched overwelt brim at 6cm and the crown at 10,5cm at the center dent. The model has been seen before, but it is rare. What is even more rare are the purple liner and white sweatband. Extremely cool. The hat is lightweight at 100 grams, is very soft with a great hand to the felt. Works brim up, like I photographed it here, and brim down (better up, I think). Imported by Ferner Jacobsen of Oslo, Norway.

Asking $ 165 shipping included.

borsalino ta fazara_01.jpg

borsalino ta fazara_02.jpg

borsalino ta fazara_03.jpg

borsalino ta fazara_04.jpg

borsalino ta fazara_05.jpg

borsalino ta fazara_06.jpg

borsalino ta fazara_08.jpg

borsalino ta fazara_09.jpg

borsalino ta fazara_10.jpg

borsalino ta fazara_13.jpg

rogueclimber

A-List Customer
For sale is this Borsalino Ta Fazara fedora in Mirtillo colour. Size 58 with the triple stitched overwelt brim at 6cm and the crown at 10,5cm at the center dent. The model has been seen before, but it is rare. What is even more rare are the purple liner and white sweatband. Extremely cool. The hat is lightweight at 100 grams, is very soft with a great hand to the felt. Works brim up, like I photographed it here, and brim down (better up, I think). Imported by Ferner Jacobsen of Oslo, Norway.

Asking $ 165 shipping included.

borsalino ta fazara_01.jpg

borsalino ta fazara_02.jpg

borsalino ta fazara_03.jpg

borsalino ta fazara_04.jpg

borsalino ta fazara_05.jpg

borsalino ta fazara_06.jpg

borsalino ta fazara_08.jpg

borsalino ta fazara_09.jpg

borsalino ta fazara_10.jpg

borsalino ta fazara_13.jpg

I'd like this please -- PM inbound