Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Please Delete

BClayton

New in Town
Ship John Wills
Size XL
V1 unlined

Had it a few years now and I just don’t wear it.

Unbelievable wait times on these.

Lots of people seem to buy these and resell on Ebay with a huge mark up, I don’t want to be greedy, just want someone to enjoy it and beat it up!

550 usd plus shipping to you from Canada.

Will post pictures tonight.

BClayton

New in Town
IMG_2268.png

Attachments

• IMG_2270.png
    IMG_2270.png
    7.5 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2269.png
    IMG_2269.png
    7.8 MB · Views: 10

Buick

Familiar Face
I sold my unlined first version last year, for the same price I bought it for. Couldn’t bring myself to ask for a mark up for a used jacket! To be honest, I have missed it since so make sure there’s definitely not a place for it in your wardrobe - you won‘t get another the same.

I was about to comment on the good price. @BClayton, I know you don't want to be greedy but someone will just cop it & resell at twice as much. Or more.

That's the irony with Ship John - They're selling that whole working man narrative while using the freaking Birkin bag business model. The jacket costs tons of money and you have to wait for years for it. It's fashion in its purest form and flipping is a major part of fashion.

BClayton

New in Town
I sold my unlined first version last year, for the same price I bought it for. Couldn’t bring myself to ask for a mark up for a used jacket! To be honest, I have missed it since so make sure there’s definitely not a place for it in your wardrobe - you won‘t get another the same.
Good advice. I think I’ll take some time to think about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe