Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Setting up my birthday:all hats.

Pilgrim

One Too Many
Today I'm planning a run to the Greeley Hatworks to take them three hats:

1) My midnight blue Borsalino - it's finally going to get the clip to a 2 3/4 inch brim. I'm tired of having it sitting in a box. it will also get a teardrop block and pinch-front.

2) My new/old tan Stratoliner - it needs a liner, a teardrop and pinch, and possibly a re-flange. Here's the auction it came from.

3) My recently acquired black S.L. Stetson fedora with 2 7/8 brim; it needs a teardrop block and pinch, and a feather. The ribbon is just as black as the hat, and there needs to be some color on it!

I should be able to pick all these up right after my birthday in a couple of weeks, so although only one is technically my present, I'll be getting three newly usable hats.

I will post pix when I pick them up.

Pilgrim

One Too Many
My regrets, Tommy. My wife wanted to buy me a birthday gift, and volunteered to make it a hat. The fun part is that I had the other two hats that needed work, so I'll actually be getting three functional hats for my birthday!

I think I have a few before photos - I'll try to remember to post both before and after.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe