Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ruby Plaza? Handcrafted?

Foofoogal

Banned
As a long time dealer and member of this lounge and a previous seller of Etsy my point in asking here is that because this is a new venue and connected to one of the oldest antique malls on the internet Ruby Lane I would think it would be a great opportunity to get on the ground floor so to speak.
Instead of being buried quickly as there are so many on Etsy.
With the internet there are of course many places to sell ones items.
To each his own. I also started the Etsy thread previously BTW.
Thank you for commenting Kitty. Since I have been online selling since 2002 I can predict one thing and only one thing. The internet evolves constantly. Who knows is anyones guess. I do know many have definitely learned to not have all their eggs in one basket.

Foofoogal

Banned
With only 80 Flagship shops available to sellers new to the Ruby Lane "family of sites," time is dwindling to secure your Flagship shop on Ruby Plaza. Designed to offer a wider selection of items than does its sister site, Ruby Lane - Ruby Plaza offers a new way to shop. Now buyers can find a complete variety of home decor items ranging from furniture and accessories to lighting, bedding and window coverings - all in one category. Other categories include new and vintage fashion and accessories, and jewelry. The collectible category allows for both new and vintage collectibles. And, the handcrafted category welcomes bath and beauty products, candles, handcrafted dolls, needlecraft, woodworking, toys, and supplies, to name just a few. New items in all categories, as well as reproductions, and handcrafted items of all types are welcomed on the new site.
--------------
I do hope some of you took advantage of this.

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
WOAH!

Most gals on here are occasional sellers, not people with a lot of store volume. The fees for Ruby Plaza are really high and this site is only appropriate for those dealing with a large volume of items.

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Are you selling 'flagships' for Ruby Lane, Foofoo? Because your pitch is getting aggressive.

Most people here in the Powder Room dont sell as a profession, as Kitty T said. If you are interested in becoming a vendor of this forum Id suggest you contact Nathan Flowers for more information.

LD

Foofoogal

Banned
No Lady Day. I just figured since like I said this is once in a lifetime deal then the crafters here would like to know. I am guessing by the comments no one took a look as it is $9 to be a flagship shop.
Carry on.

I am noted as a vendor here BTW.

Foofoogal

Banned
Like I stated I thought it would be a good opportunity for some of the crafters here. That is all.
One does have to ? though why only 500 flagships. 250 to existing Ruby Lane dealers of which I am one. In the first few minutes of opening the pages locked up as RL dealers were fighting to get in.
Only 250 spots to others to be a Flagship.

As LD implied I should chill I will. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld