Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Quiksilver Ignighted Fedora

Appleswitch

New in Town
ignighted-fedora.jpg

Quiksilver Ignighted Fedora
Mix things up a bit this weekend by adding this Ignighted Fedora Hat ($33) from Quiksilver to your evening ensemble. A textured knit pattern, twill headband, and metal badge make sure that this modern take on the century-old classic stands out from the crowd.
I can't find this hat, or another hat with some of the same feel anywhere. I'm not looking for a thin felt Fedora or straw Panama. Does anyone know where I can find this hat or suggest something similar?

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
I was thinking Target as well, but a knit fedora seems to be a pretty rare bird. I think most similar hats are just regular old cotton. This one is out of the realm of what most of us look for, as it seems to be more of a surf and skate shop kind of hat.

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
My step son got his Quicksilver hat in one of the stores at Disneyland that sells the Quicksilver clothing.

100_2119.jpg

You can find these hats any surf or skate shop that sells Quicksilver clothing.

Cheers!

Dan

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Check some of the online hat shops and surf shops to see if they have any in stock or similar. Trying to find a casual/throw-away/one season/fad-type hats like this, which is already well over a year old, is going to be a tough. They all change lines with the seasons. Most retailers only carry them for a couple of months and once the supply's gone, that's it. You might try calling Quiksilver and see if they by any chance have any leftovers in your size, but most likely, they've probably already liquidated them

Spyder Surf has small-medium and they look like the only retailer with any old stock of that hat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust