Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Portis Just arrived

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Nice hat. It is in perfect condition too. It does have that western style to it but that does'nt bother me. This is a wearable hat. I wonder how it will fare in the rain?
DSCN3208.jpg

DSCN3207.jpg

DSCN3206.jpg

DSCN3205.jpg

DSCN3204.jpg

DSCN3203.jpg

DSCN3211.jpg

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Oooh! I like! Has a nice Canadian western flair with the tall wide crown, yet with a nice flair of urban style with the flatter brim. You wear it well.:eusa_clap
I take the shot of you wearing the hat is closer to the actual color? Nice an earthy. Congratulations!

Cheers!

Dan

DOUGLAS

Belly, No comparison. I would take a Borso over the Portis. Don't get me wrong this is a comfortable hat but it does'nt go to the next level as most hats don't when compared to a Borsalino.

Razzman

One Too Many
Douglas that is a classy hat. Nice high crown and a wide bound brim. It looks great. Did you bash it to yourself or did it arrive like that?

DOUGLAS

I changed the bash a bit but not much. I will tweek it a little more to be more my flavor.

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
I like how they've put simulated "screws" in their logo so it looks like a tag as opposed to just an embossed name.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
actimally