Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Newsboy style vendors

cco23i

A-List Customer
Just a quick question. I am looking for a newsboy style and was wondering where I could find a company that produced them. Thanks.

Scott

Inusuit

A-List Customer
I have a couple of good ones from Hatterdashery in Seattle. I don't have contact info. Try Google. They will make a cap to your specifications in the material you choose for a reasonable price. Good folks.

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
I own two. Very nice indeed, with just my level of flop.

Then again, I notice some summerweight newsys have way too much flop. My Dobbses, made of ultrathin linen, can pass for a chef's tuque if you moosh them just right.

My favorite for summer is the Dorfman Halibut Cap, made of twill and only $10. I think I have about six now.
53.jpg

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
Hatpeople is a good one, also B!Wear makes good newsboy caps at a great price; the lining is silk, the band inside is real leather, hard to find on caps these days.

karol

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
K.D. Lightner said:
Hatpeople is a good one, also B!Wear makes good newsboy caps at a great price; the lining is silk, the band inside is real leather, hard to find on caps these days.

karol

Those two would be my choice as well. B!Wear will also custom a hat for you if you provide him with the material you want for the body & liner. Hat People rotate their stock occasionally depending on the materials they have in stock. They may also be able to work with you if you have certain fabric in mind. Both folks are willing to talk to you if you call them or shoot them an e-mail.

Cheers!

Dan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust