Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

new guy

newspapercowboy

Familiar Face
I'm a fedora, tweed jacket, trench coat wearing pipe smoking reporter from Massachusetts..my favorite hat right now is a black trilby from Christy's hello to all.

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Welcome Aboard...

...always nice to have a fellow ink-stained wretch around the joint... I was in newspapering myself for over 10 yrs. as a photographer (...more of a fix-stained wretch... but a wretch, to be sure...) 'til I sold-out to the PR racket... so , what sorta' lid are ya' sportin', cowboy???

mikepara

Practically Family
Always nice to get..

...someone else to read about.
Notice you didn't say you were a 'Mild mannered reporter' didn't want to give the game away Eh Mr Kent?:p

I'm newish myself so I have some cheek saying 'welcome aboard'. But I will anyway.

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
newspapercowboy said:
I'm a fedora, tweed jacket, trench coat wearing pipe smoking reporter from Massachusetts..my favorite hat right now is a black trilby from Christy's hello to all.
Let me give a warm Massachusetts welcome! Actually, a "warm" Massachusetts welcome would be ignoring you, so let me give you a warm Fedora Lounge welcome. ;) :) It's good to have you.

RedShoesGirl

One of the Regulars
Tony in Tarzana said:
Do any of the news types here on the Lounge put their press passes in their hatbands?

Welcome aboard!

nope, we wear them around our necks now on cute little lanyards. with the words "press" outwards of course.

maybe when hats have made a full comeback we can start that tradition again. but ya know, i am not sure how us "girls" will look in fedoras. plus those brims get in the way of the flash on the camera doncha know.

PR work, now that sounds a lot more profitable than photographer/editor. :)

rsg

WEEGEE

Practically Family
yo...RedShoesGirl

I do on the (big)...staged events wear the press pass in the hat!!!

life, love and change,

michael

P.S.

BARSTOW...the Slash X...beyond rocks>>>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
actimally