Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Acquisitions

ortega76

Practically Family
TonyB was cool enough to let me take some stingies off his hand that he felt weren't quite his style. They DO fit me to a "t".
IMG_0928.jpg

Grey Knox

IMG_0929.jpg

IMG_0930.jpg

Tan-ish Vauxhall. The color is a tad faded but I think this will be my new work hat since khaki chinos are part of my work uniform. Can't decide if I like the brim up or down.

IMG_0931.jpg

Chocolate brown stingy Stetson. I like this one best. The perfect color for my favorite suit.

There was also a size 7 Champ that I'm giving to my brother. He has a much smaller dome than I.

They look much better on you than they ever did on me, ortega76. As to the Vauxhall: At first glance I vote for brim down, but then, I wore my 1957-vintage light blue Stetson Ambassador snapped down when I first got it, and now it's the only hat I wear with the brim turned up all around. I'll admit that I was inspired to change my ways when I saw a period ad for that hat, which jamespowers was good enough to post. Yup, it showed the brim up.
I'm happy that you're happy with the deal. And I'll take this opportunity to once again plug the FL classifieds department. My experience with it, as both a buyer and a seller, has been entirely positive.

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Oh leave the guy alone! I hate when some guy on the street tells me to smile. :mad: Why should I smile for you, impolite stranger on the street?

Hm I guess that doesn't really apply here.:rolleyes:

ortega76

Practically Family
In self-taken pics with the digital, I "forget" to smile as I look at the little screen, craning my arm around and trying to push the little buttons. I guess I could break down and buy a tripod but what fun would that be? ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe