Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NATURAL ARTLIGHTS

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I had a little suprize today. 2.8 ounces of natural joy. The hat is fantasticly smooth to wear and not having a bound edge allows multiple style changes. I believe this hat is a winner on all points.
Center dent with a top pinch
DSCN5323.jpg

DSCN5329.jpg

It has a very soft pliable perferated sweat:eusa_clap
DSCN5327.jpg

Or a Diamond crown... no taper there.
DSCN5336.jpg

DSCN5337.jpg

DSCN5330.jpg

My last bash has 7 points which works really well on some hats, being thin helps a lot.

M_Jones

One of the Regulars
Wow!!:eek: That hat is awesome Douglas! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
It looks great on you. I was wondering who be the first to post it. Ahh, I can't wait for mine to show up.:D

Regards,
Hollis

Jerekson

One Too Many
That ribbon is downright fantastic. The first thing I noticed about the hat, that ribbon.

Swell hat, Douglas.

DOUGLAS

Thank you gentlemen. The ribbon is all Art. I am very pleased with how it turned out. Art has out done himself.

AlanC

:jealous:

Douglas, fantastic!
thumbs-up.gif

Are those the standard specs on the 'Tropic-aire' minus the edge binding?

Hmmm, pondering ribbon...

Aaaarrrttt!

art92101

One of the Regulars
Very superior looking hat

you are a lucky guy. the "natural" color, appears like a light beige, or light mocha? like a natural un bleached wool color? Have fun, do tell about summer wear.

duggap

Banned
The hat

Very nice, Douglas, and thanks for posting. I am waiting for mine to get here as we speak. I looked at the swatches of felt that Art sent and I became a little apprehensive about the color, but after looking at yours I am all excited again. Very nice looking hat and you sure can't complain about the fit. Enjoy.:eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust