Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nathaniel Cole designed by Crown Cap

hats2013

New in Town
Does anyone wear Nathaniel Cole Fedora's or Ivy Caps? I know the Crown Cap company has been around since 1934, and they sell all sorts of hats from fur aviators to fedoras. I want to know if they sell good quality hats. Let me know!

Pinesiw

A-List Customer
Ive had the same salt and pepper cap for about 4 years now, and a few others, one much older. Since these caps are made in winnipeg, I had found about 3 of them in the thrift shops. First pic of me with my first nathaniel cole cap, and my son wearing a much older version.
aa0bb57c73849969344ffd5dbaa1b7a9.jpg

This photo is where I got the inspiration of wearing these fine caps
38df9c31a874b6c72aec2e0b9c778039.jpg

My grandfather sometime in the 70's maybe earlier
They are a great cap, wool mix with earflaps, I dont have any experience with crowncap fedoras

Pinesiw

A-List Customer
A brown version, they do have a vintage cut and are inexpensive. Just recently they began taking online orders.
b26ed0b5.jpg

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Caps are nice Pinesiw !
Gramps Knew how to sport a Cap for sure ! Cool Side Flip Not easy for all to sport....Cute Kid too.
Hmmm Snow Hog's ?

Pinesiw

A-List Customer
Thank ya che! We is sittin on quad, the snow hog has had its day, beatin from years of tough terrain in the northern province of manitoba

Duper

Practically Family
Nice caps Pinslw.

Their customer service was very prompt, helpful and polite when I called today. I may order one of their railroad caps just so I can compare it to my new Kromer which hopefully will arrive shortly. They sure have a big selection of hats under the three separate brands.

The website could use some work. Inconsistent photos, 404 errors on some links, not all hats have photo examples.

The customer support person said they manufacture the more expensive fur winter hats once you place an order so there would be a few weeks delay.

hats2013

New in Town
Those are some great caps Pinesiw!

I just ordered a hat from the Crown Cap website and I agree with Duper, their customer service was excellent! I also asked when they will have all their photos available online, they said in the next week or so.

Take a look at the hat I ordered and at such a great price!!!
retro-patterned-fedora

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82