Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My Teamster and A10 Gloves, IN ACTION at Aysgarth Falls!

rocketeer

Call Me a Cab
Earlier in the year I took a trip to Aysgarth Falls, where the Kevin Costner Robin Hood film, Prince of Thieves was made. This is the area where Robin fought Little John.
Hope you enjoy the pics, and if you wish to visit, go in the winter as the falls are just a trickle in the summer months. Unless it has been raining hard haha.

DSC_0036_zpszmr3zub9.jpg

DSC_0037_zpsjwapmuaf.jpg

With Mrs T.

DSC_0032_zps7l5qypct.jpg

A Comedy action shot :D

DSC_0008_zpseardjxzk.jpg

Tooo many sausage sandwiches I think

DSC_0007_zpsgwagac0r.jpg

Back in time when I first got it a couple of years ago. The finish is glorious, just like a freshly shelled conker. Jacket about a week old.

P5190258_zpsvu6vhbga.jpg

Gloves. Eastmans A10s. Very old just not worn much. Eastman and Aero in the same house, FIIIIIGHT!

DSC_0010_zpse79xf69t.jpg

DSC_0009_zps5w1mctyc.jpg

dan_t

Practically Family
Just love that close up of the arm!
Nothing quite like seeing these great jackets in their natural habitat.
Thanks for posting.

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Great jacket, great pictures, hope you had a fun trip!

I'll really have to take some pictures of my one year old Teamster, too. I have worn it that much and it only gets better, FQHH is amazing stuff.

I used to eat ketchup with hot dogs until I saw Sudden Impact. It's a meh movie, but there's truth to what Callahan said.

Great action shots. We need more like that.

Seconded, these are just great and really show these jackets at their best.

rocketeer

Call Me a Cab
Ketchup(tomato sauce I call it) Would never ever let it near a sausage sarnie! Though I do go brown on a full English breakfast :D

This is a great place to visit, especially in autumn/winter. A perfect place to pose in.
Not worn the jacket since May but autumn is on the way so it is going to get some more action time soon.
Cheers for the comments :rockon:

Stand By

One Too Many
What's 'brown sauce'?

HP sauce. It's a dark and more savoury version of tomato ketchup and is like A1 steak sauce but better - comes as regular (good for dark meat) and fruity (milder - good with chicken). Either work really well with sausage sandwiches or eggs and bacon breakfasts. I miss good sausage sandwiches!

Great photos Rocketeer! I love your look - and that's a great hat too! Who made that one?

Big J

Call Me a Cab
HP sauce. It's a dark and more savoury version of tomato ketchup and is like A1 steak sauce but better - comes as regular (good for dark meat) and fruity (milder - good with chicken). Either work really well with sausage sandwiches or eggs and bacon breakfasts. I miss good sausage sandwiches!

Great photos Rocketeer! I love your look - and that's a great hat too! Who made that one?

Ah, yes! This 'Houses of Parliament' sauce is something I know!

rocketeer

Call Me a Cab
Cheers :)
The hat? I bought it new in Brighton UK, the maker is believe it or not 'Susquehanna Hat Company' so really I'm unsure, but it is a nice hat at £80. They come in grey, bottle green and dark navy.
I wear it a lot in the winter, especially with the Teamster, in rain, snow and also when it is just cold. The scarf is also one of Aero's tartans to match their jacket linings. This one is Black Watch, I usually match it with my Barnstormer.
Thanks again, J

nabottle

A-List Customer
The pictures are absolutely great. I have to admit that the Teamster looks as close to perfect as I've seen and I'm currently drooling over both the location and the Teamster. I'm here in Florida.......waiting for winter!

Roma

A-List Customer
By the way, does anybody have experience using Aero A10 gloves? I would have bought them but I already have Buzz Rickson's. I like them but would like to know if there are any differences between them. I know they are both goatskin, wool lined.

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thank you for the pics. The pairing of the jacket with the green cords is really nice. Is that the actual site where Robin and LJ were reputed to have fought? That was one of my favorite scenes in books when I was young.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld