Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My New Blog!

Bunny

New in Town
Hi everyone! I hope this is where I should be posting this. (if it is not, please forgive me! I am new here!)

I wanted to announce my new blog that I have recently started. It's called My Vintage Obsession. Here is the link:

http://myvintageobsession.blogspot.com/

I've only just started posting, but so far I've got a few reviews of some vintage stores here in Winnipeg, some general thoughts on vintage, as well as some pictures of some dresses I have bought recently.

I am open to feedback, as I want to make it the best it can be! So feel free to leave comments!

Enjoy!

Bunny

New in Town
Oh! I didn't know there was a "Follow Me" button!! How do I find and add this button?

Now I'm going to have to see if I can find it...

BTW...Love your blog LolitaHaze! I have subscribed and will check in! I need more "vintage friends" in my life!

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
If you go to layout on your dashboard and then hit add gadget... it should give you the option for followers. This will show who is following you and have the "Follow Me" button attached to it. I believe it will anyway. Yes! More vintage friends!

EDIT: NVD I just figured out how to add your blog without you having to have that button. Yay!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe