Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Magnoli / Delk HJ

Nevada Smith

New in Town
...Hey, Gents, just a question:
To your knowledge, is everything copasetic with the Magnoli / Delk HJ operation? Can't seem to raise either one with a question re: my address change & an update on my order received by Indy at the end of June...

I guess it's only been 3 months; is that pretty much 'still on schedule' in your opinion? thanks!

Selentino

One of the Regulars
I thought it was just me. Two e-mails about a purchase I want to make and nothing for about two or three weeks.

Indy Magnoli

Vendor
I know Steve is a bit slow with answering e-mails sometimes (due to work load and a high e-mail volume) whereas I generally reply within the same day of getting a message. If you don't hear from me within a day or two (the weekend being a possible exception as I take all of Sunday off) then something has gone wrong. Drop me a line via PM on one of the forums just to make sure I got your original message.

As for these hats, the current backlog is pushing four months now. :(

Kind regards,
Magnoli

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Hello I don't believe I have seen you in the hat section! :D Since you are here I know you have a charlie prince jacket, are you maybe gonna have his hat too ?:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust