Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

M41 Field Jacket, Officers shirts & tie

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
At The Front had this on their e-bay auction site so I thought I'd pick one up on the cheap.
us_uni_M41_main.jpg

I also picked up the Officers pink shirt & chocolate shirt from What Price Glory. The Pink was on clearance and Jerry had my size.
Offshirt2.jpg

Then on top of it I found an officers pink tie to boot on e-bay.
is.php

I can't wait to see what comes to the door.

So, do any of you folks have any of these items from ATF & WPG? If so what do you think of them? Are they worth the scratch put out for them? I appreciat any input you have.

Cheers!

Dan

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Got them!

Well, I got the jacket & shirts and the fit is great. Wore the jacket Friday night to our locak high school football game. JV won but Varsity got whomped on. The chill in the air was cut nicely but any colder and it wouldn't be the one. It's a fine spring, summer early fall jaclet and looks enough like a civilian jacket that nobody looks sideways at it and makes any Army cracks.:rolleyes:
The shirts are cut to fit with the side tapers and high arm holes. These are a nice soft feeling wool without any scratchyness to them. Now, if Jerry cut his Indy shirt like these he would have a fabulous winner in an adventure shirt. To me these are a complete winner. I'll get some pictures soon once the tie comes in.
There are a couple of e-bay stores out there that sell the "pink" trousers as well, so I may look into them as well in the near future. If they're anything like the shirts I'll be quite happy.

Cheers!

Dan

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Been wearing the jacket out & about for the past week and it works very well at keeping out the morning chill & goes with just about any hat I have. All in all a good purchase from ATF.

Cheers!

Dan

Trotsky

A-List Customer
I bought an M41 to wear last year, I love it. Classic look and down in the South it is just the right weight. Paired with a brown Fedora you have a great look, I think.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
actimally