Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lovely Saks Fifth Avenue Leather Jacket--with tartan lining!

tweedydon

My Mail is Forwarded Here
  1. Lovely Saks Fifth Avenue Leather Jacket--with tartan lining!

This is absolutely lovely, and if it was smaller--and much longer in the sleeves!--it wouldn't be here, as I'd keep it!
    Made for Saks Fifth Avenue, this is a truly beautiful and classic black leather jacket. Cut from substantial yet beautifully soft leather this features two deep and zippered D-pockets on the front which have a side access to separate handwarmer pockets. This jacket has a knit hem and cuffs, and a lovely bright red and green tartan lining. It features an interior zippered security pocket. The underarms feature "football" panels with grommets for ventilation--an innovation that makes this jacket very comfortable to wear, as it improves ease of movement as well as ventilation. (This technique was pioneered by Schott in the Perfecto.) The YKK zippers all move beautifully fluidly, and the front also features a fly-front with stud fasteners at the top and bottom so that the jacket has a very sleek silhouette when closed. The shoulders feature epaulettes.

This jacket is in excellent condition, apart from a tiny blemish, as shown, on the back and some very minor pilling to the lining.

It was Made in Taiwan--which was a surprise, as I assumed from the quality that it was Made in the USA.

Asking just $75, or offer, boxed and shipped in the USA.

Tagged 44, but please see measurements:

Chest 21 1/2 (measured at smallest part of chest under the arms)
    Chest: 24 (measured at largest part of the chest, including the football panels, under the arms)

Sleeve: c. 34 3/4 (measured like a shirt)
    Sleeve: 22 1/2 (from shoulder to cuff)

Shoulder: 21 1/2 (designed to slope down into the sleeve, hence two sleeve measurements, above)

Length: 24 1/2 (from bottom of collar down center back)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HiredGun