Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Looking for a Stetson Open Road

New in Town
Hi, I'm new guy on the board. Briefly, reading old thread Open Road look alikes and the real thing. Good info and good participation for a first class hat.

If this is in wrong section please forgive and move to appropriate place thanks dear moderator.

Want to buy Open Road preferably like my pic size 7 1/8.

Someone posted putting their hat up for sale.... somewhere. If can find it again will post here where they wrote. It was only initials they posted but looks as it is common knowledge members knew where.
thanks

Inusuit

A-List Customer
If you can't find one in the Classifieds...

Open Roads and clones show up regularly on Ebay. Seems they are more common in your size than in mine, 7 1/2 long oval. ORs are great hats, my favorite style.

Good luck in your hunt.

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
1917, welcome to The Fedora Lounge!

I've moved your post to Classifieds, where folks come to buy & sell. I've also adjusted the title to make it clearer. Good luck.

New in Town
scotrace said:
1917, welcome to The Fedora Lounge!

I've moved your post to Classifieds, where folks come to buy & sell. I've also adjusted the title to make it clearer. Good luck.

Thanks so much, my hat's off to you.

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I do have a couple of Open Roads in 7-1/8 but right now they are pending. Both are 3X one is a LO. Keep checking in I may have a few others up.

tortswon

Practically Family
Welcome 1917!

Glad to have you here 1917, although I could take or leave the year (the Great War and all that). Hope you enjoy your stay. There's a lot to learn and enjoy.

As a newbie here myself (less than a year), I suggest you get your first hat from the Classifieds here. Every single person I have dealt with in the Lounge has been completely honorable. The item descriptions have been accurate and the goods fairly priced. Unfortunately, I cannot say the same about the predatory waters of the Bay of E. Welcome again! Best, Sam

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld