Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lightweight Borsalino just arrived.

analogist

One of the Regulars
WEEGEE??

I have a friend who cleans windshields on the Bowery near the Manhattan Bridge who is named Squeegee. Might the two of you be related?

I am quite happy on the outside for the current owner of the Borsolino but I am stewing on the inside.

analogist

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
For me original details are fantastic. I am not so keen on applying details to one that did not have them to begin with. I am however not opposed to having them incoorporated onto a new hat.

With that said I have concidered cutting down brims and changing a bash now and again.

WeeGee is going to look great with this hat!!

WEEGEE

Practically Family
Thank You Men

And another thank you to vonwotan.

My birtrhday is this coming Friday and it will be an auspicious week for hats!

Besides for the LW Borsalino a new one from Art is on way...what that is ???

is a mystery. Art just did something new from his mind's eye and the first time i will see it is when the box is cracked.

analogist
I have a friend who cleans windshields on the Bowery near the Manhattan Bridge who is named Squeegee. Might the two of you be related?

Ain't no better windscreen man North, South, East or West then cousin Squeegee. ( Holds several world records... 7 time Barstow International Shield Draw Champion (most precision cleaned in an hour ) and world record holder at 250 km/h in the Bundesautobahn (BAB) (Federal Motorway) CleanScreenScream competition.)

Most Regards All.

vonwotan

Practically Family
Happy Birthday WEEGEE cousin of Squeegee

You are quite welcome. Sounds like a great week! I hope you like my, I mean, your new hat :rage: ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
actimally