Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Liberty Belle Tour POSTPONED

MDFrench

A-List Customer
Hey all,

Due to an unexpected pull-out by a major sponsor of the B-17 at the 11th hour, and with the pullout almost $100,000 going with it, the Belle's tour is postponed until June 2008. This will give an extra year of fundraising and we're all looking on the positive side of this development. Anyway, over the next year, I will be doing a bigger online push for awareness and fundraising. I want to thank all of you at the FedoraLounge for your support and I have polished the teaser trailer to reflect the new date AND with a few better edits and slicker title graphics.

The new revised trailer can be seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1rZ5M2Qty8

Over the next year, if the Liberty Belle comes to your neck of the woods, please go see it if you can. She needs the help of those who still value history. I'll keep you all posted of new developments in the Overseas Tour.

Regards,
Michael

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
That's a shame, I hope it works out in 2008. B-17s are amazing aircraft. Never seen one in flight yet but got a private tour through a beautifully restored one at a museum a few years ago. A beautiful piece of work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld