Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LEE ADVENTURE!

Feraud

Bartender
Great pics scotrace! The felt/ribbon combo is very nice.
What kind of service did the hat need?
I have a hat with a loose sweatband that needs attention.

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Just a clean and block. Optimo suggested a new ribbon and binding, but I hated to lose the originals.

This was listed on eBay with four ladies hats in the ladies hat section. I think I got them all for $25. How often do you see a 7.5 Long Oval? And it's an unusual color. I think I got lucky, for a change. :)

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
That is a pip Scotrace. I too am a big fan of intermediate width ribbons. Lovely hat body/ribbon contrast as well. Sitting on the porch there you look as though you've sprung from a Saturday Evening Post cover, Sir.

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
scotrace said:
Just a clean and block. Optimo suggested a new ribbon and binding, but I hated to lose the originals.

This was listed on eBay with four ladies hats in the ladies hat section. I think I got them all for $25. How often do you see a 7.5 Long Oval? And it's an unusual color. I think I got lucky, for a change. :)

Lovely hat...

so when you putting the ladies ones on classifieds so that we can drool over those?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust