Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lagomarsino and TheFedoraStore

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Duane, do yourself a favor and call Jim at JW hats in Salt Lake City. He can fill you in on his ( and mine) experiences in dealing with Emiliano. It will be worth the call.

Pilgrim

One Too Many
I always appreciate having as much background info as possible about a new or prospective business partner. Sometimes it helps me be aware of sensitive areas and thereby manage the relationship better - and sometimes I learn things that pop up red flags.

One thing I have found - when I talk with people about problems that have developed with business partners in the past, I use that info to be especially attentive to that concern. Many times I find that attention is all it takes to prevent the problem from ever occurring in our business relationship.

Whichever, I wish Duane the best with this.

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Mycroft, I like Lagomarsino hats also but have had some experiences that Duane needs to be aware of from the backside of the business dealings that has nothing to do with their hats. Pilgrim, you are exactly right in your observations and thus my urging of Duane to check further.

besdor

Vendor/Sponsor
I have delt with Lagomarsino for the past two years . They are a nice company to deal with , but they are not very organized . When we started to deal with them ,we were promised the world as far as quality and price.
Their quality is good but they dont have an organized front shop. They are limited on their shapes . However , I think that they will get better as time goes by . The quality of the fur is light years ahead of Bailey and Stetson . They need a little help in the factory in order to survive . I am good friends with Mr Lagos and I hope that his company succeds here in the US .

Steven
www.bencraft hats.com:)

stylin

Familiar Face
thefedorastore said:
An exciting day for me. I got a call from Lagomarsino, and they are going to support my operations so that I can offer their complete line. Be on the outlook for hats that they say are as good as, if not better than Borsalino. Of course, that's what Emiliano says, but I have yet to put my hands on some. Expect a very good price point on these quality hats in about a week.

Excellent!!! Waiting in anticipation!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe