Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kevin Spacey cap?

Vladimir Berkov

One Too Many
Does anybody know who makes this corduroy visored cap that Spacey is wearing in this picture (the pic was also in Classic Style)?

Kevin%20Spacey.jpg

It almost looks like caps you see a lot of women wearing, but I have never seen one which was quite as cool as Kevin's.

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
I'm not quite sure who makes it, but I think that it has the shape of the Lenin cap that I have been looking for. I would like to know if they make it in a wool with a leather bill. That would look very sharp indeed!

lenin.jpg
leninlr01gr.jpg

Cheers!

Dan

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
I saw Kevin Spacey and I HAD to check it out.

Hi :eek:

That cap is a fairly easy pattern that you can find in just about any pattern store.

It is styled, or rather, those gals hats are styled like it. Very cool.

LD

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
Kangol makes caps like that, called Spitfire caps. You can find them all over eBay and in places like the Village Hat Shop in Southern California.

karol

happyfilmluvguy

Call Me a Cab
Lady Day said:
Hi :eek:

That cap is a fairly easy pattern that you can find in just about any pattern store.

It is styled, or rather, those gals hats are styled like it. Very cool.

LD

Kevin Spacey went to my high school and was a thespian in the theatrical department. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust