Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Just won

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
Damn, Douglas! You're a madman! Now, here's the BIG question: You live in NYC, right? Space is of a premium, as we all know. Now, where the heck do you keep all your lids? Mini-Storage in Queens?

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I rotate about thirty of them every couple of months or so and the rest stay in Mini Storage.

DOUGLAS

Beavers go in but they don't come out
DSCN2107.jpg

DOUGLAS

Thank you BK. I think my buying will be slowing down now as I've been able to find most of what I wanted to fill out my collection. I have only a few more to get then I can concentrate on the catologue. I will also be able to start weeding out the ones that won't be staying.
Of course if there is something really special I will need to get it.

ideaguy

One Too Many
Iz dat little critter part of a hat? or is it one of your more esoteric headpieces?

beats the nails outta those silly feathers-stick a beaver in yr. hat-band...I dunno, Douglas, after a lot of years around collectors of all sorts of arcane and fine objets, you sir, stand among the best- my hats' truly off to you:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
ideaguy said:
Iz dat little critter part of a hat? or is it one of your more esoteric headpieces?

beats the nails outta those silly feathers-stick a beaver in yr. hat-band...I dunno, Douglas, after a lot of years around collectors of all sorts of arcane and fine objets, you sir, stand among the best- my hats' truly off to you:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
DON'T TAKE YOUR HAT OFF! That's what he's waiting for! :)

DOUGLAS

Yeah, my collection is pretty eclectic.
Hats,uniforms,guns,bones,insects and Japanese prints.I have a lot of other stuff but I would not consider stuff a collection.

DOUGLAS

Gee Dinerman,that sounds unpleasant. FYI I have not vomitted since I was an infant.I have a very strong constitution but thanks for your concern for my safety.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
actimally