Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Just another look at the AB Deluxe

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Even though some don't like the way I styled this hat I think it is very cool. Marc does some terrific work.
DSCN3134.jpg

DSCN3139.jpg

Sorry about the rainy day pics.

DOUGLAS

Yup ,it is beard growing time.Another couple of months and it will be at a respectable lenth. KB I would not say soft. It is dense and rich and pliable but can hold it's shape. The finish is smooth and it fits like a glove. Marc really puts his heart into his hat making. I will undoubtedly get another of his.

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
I like that styling very much. Great to see it can be made to work on an AB. Good pics all 'round - herringbone, nice tie, hat, rain - it all works!

DOUGLAS

No I have never gotten Chris Cooper but I have been confused for other actors. I see your location is NOHO. Is that NOHO NY?

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
DOUGLAS said:
No I have never gotten Chris Cooper but I have been confused for other actors. I see your location is NOHO. Is that NOHO NY?
Nah. NoHo=North Hollywood, Ca. BUT I was born in The City (New York Hospital), grew up Upstate (Buffalo), lived in Queens, and The Upper UPPER East Side (99th and 3rd) and my wife's family is from The Bronx. Man, what I wouldn't give to get back there...

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
I still dig on that AB, your shaping and everything. But the little round sunglasses really make it though. Very German rocket scientest.;) That and a nice Depp swoop to the brim.

Cheers!

Dan

DOUGLAS

They are DJ and I am very temped to get another in a darker color. I believe the brown goes really well with any color.Even more so than black or gray.

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
The velvet under the collar is a dead giveaway for J Crew.
That is a very nice hat. You did a nice job of styling it. It's nice to see a different look. Also, the jacket looks great. I am a big fan of tweed. :)

DOUGLAS

Thank you Hemmingway. I also like tweed, I just wish I could find a collared vest to match though. No one seems to be making the type I like that button up high on the chest. Ralph Lauren and Brooks Brothers are the only two that I can find and theirs are cut lower than I prefer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
actimally