Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacket evolution thread

mumpy

A-List Customer
Hey all, this is a thread to post photos of your jackets and how they evolve over time. The jackets should have at least 1-2 years worth of wear. Ideally post before and after photos! Let’s see how some of these jackets develop over time!

I will post some photos of some of mine tomorrow.

Last edited:

NZJono

One of the Regulars
My aeromarine, battered steer. Photos taken last year showing 5 years of wear. Mild wear mainly around the buttons, armpits and arm creasing. I doubt whether i‘ll sell it so looking forward to seeing how it progresses.
DSC_3040.jpeg
DSC_3041.jpeg
DSC_3029.jpeg

mumpy

A-List Customer
Isn't that what "What Jacket Are You Wearing Today" all about? ... (without a time restriction)
Yeah I am going for a before/after format on this one. In that other thread the same jacket might pop up years later but it is difficult to find how it looked before.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
I think this thread was going for more of a before/after picture format.
Personally, I woulda called it the jacket evo thread lol

Yeah I am going for a before/after format on this one. In that other thread the same jacket might pop up years later but it is difficult to find how it looked before.
Got it! apologies for the confusion here.

Carry on....and I'll add to it when able.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld