Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

It's now officially "Official" IT'S ADVENTUREBILT

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
This is incredible news, and certainly well-deserved. Congratulations to Steve and Marc for this accomplishment!!! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Cheers,
JtL

HamletJSD

A-List Customer
I had a question about AB, but, after a few hints about IJ4 had been released here, I knew Steve would be busy and didn't want to bother him ... so I will just post the question to the rest of the experts.

What's the difference in the two hats Steve and Marc produce? What makes one a "deluxe"? You can get the regular AB in pure beaver ... isn't that as deluxe as it gets?

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
HamletJSD said:
What's the difference in the two hats Steve and Marc produce? What makes one a "deluxe"? You can get the regular AB in pure beaver ... isn't that as deluxe as it gets?

Actually, even with pure beaver, there can be a difference. I've seen and touched a few. The block is the same, but the felt is a little better and Marc does a few things of his own to "make it his" (he's an artist, what do you expect." For those living in the U.S., though, I don't think the "deluxe" difference is worth the price. By the time you're done converting the currency and paying taxes and such, the price is nearly double. I'm not saying it isn't a fabulous hat, but it's hard to believe anything could be twice the hat as Steve's! :D

Oh, and :eusa_clap to the AB Boys!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust