Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Iron Sky

Edward

Bartender
Imagine a world where the top Nazi scientists, having foreseen defeat, travelled to the moon in 1945, there to establish a base and prepare for the future conquest of Earth. It is now 2018, and they are returning....

www.ironsky.net

I'm looking forward to seeing this....

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Saw the teaser trailer about a year & a half ago. I was wondering if it was ever going to get released. I was excited to see this one back then I hope they have a similar feel that Sky Captain had.

Cheers!

Dan

HungaryTom

One Too Many
I have read the usual internet greyzone topics about 3. Reich flying saucers, about the tech transfers to the USA and the USSR (disk-planes). Just a side Remark on the symbol. I never understood why the “Black Sun” is associated to the Swastika when it is clearly representing the galaxy in rotation, seen from a distance. http://www.spacetelescope.org/images/heic0602a/

Mahagonny Bill

Practically Family
I was fortunate enough to see this in a theater, but for those who weren't it is now available on DVD and at Netflix. It is worth seeing for the Charlie Chaplin cameo alone.

TM

A-List Customer
I guess straight to DVD:

91BQypgROrL._AA1500_.jpg

Available on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_0_8?url=search-alias%3Dmovies-tv&field-keywords=iron%20sky

Tony

Stanley Doble

Call Me a Cab
Imagine a world where the top Nazi scientists, having foreseen defeat, travelled to the moon in 1945, there to establish a base and prepare for the future conquest of Earth. It is now 2018, and they are returning....

www.ironsky.net

I'm looking forward to seeing this....

If they had the technology to travel to the moon in 1945 they wouldn't have lost.

Blackjack

One Too Many
I was really looking forward to this also, I've followed it since they first started filming. I see it's out on BluRay at Target but I've also heard not to bother because it kinda falls flat half way through. Maybe I'll wait till it shows up on netflix...

[video=youtube;uX2cS8wvQHI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX2cS8wvQHI[/video]

Doctor Damage

I'll Lock Up
Watched this recently and found myself satisfied with the film overall, despite some uneven sections and a bit of confusion over the genre (sci fi? comedy? social commentary? action? etc.). Good special effects and the best Sarah Palin imitation since Lisa Ann. Laughed out loud at the comments of the two Nazi space pilots flipping through a Playboy magazine while waiting to fly their "fuhrer" back to the moon... can't repeat that joke here!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe