Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

i want to buy a plaid pea coat/trench, anyone know about?

illumin8em

A-List Customer
I have been looking for awhile now, and missed winning one on ebay a few days ago. The jacket was kind of a mixture of the two jackets: plaid, two classic vertical chest pockets, two flap waist pockets. Classifieds may have been the better place to inquire, but i don't think that sections moves a lot, and was hoping that maybe I could jolt someones memory whom may have one tucked away somewhere. I am a 38-40.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Lost Worlds offer one made from some hardy vintage fabric.

PeaCoatPlaid-4.jpg

illumin8em

A-List Customer
thanks for the help so far. In my own searching over the past couple of months i had turned up the Schott, and the LostWorlds' offerings, nice but they were not exactly what I was looking for. This is the first I have seen of either Mackinaw, which are nice as well. I was looking for an older coat, maybe something out of someones closet.

The coat I was bidding on was labeled (vintage 1930's ~ 40's early Dubble Duty Co, Plaid Mackinaw Aka U.S. Work Wear brand Company
I would never have let the coat get away (well within reason), but betwee school, work, nieces, blah blah... I forgot about auction.

here are a few pictures

BZqQP5QBWkKGrHgoH-CgEjlLl1-OzBKnyj-.jpg

BZqQ3nQBWkKGrHgoH-CkEjlLl4BkTBKnynJ.jpg

BZqQhBGkKGrHgoH-DEjlLlzuWBKnynt58Gg.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe