Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HERITAGE grade Akubra Campdraft in Silver Belly Campaign

Brando11

A-List Customer
J-J-J-Jenny and the Hat!

Well- I was originally referring to the hat, but Jenny and the hat would be even better!

(Got my email last night. Cannot wait for delivery!)

-Brando

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
Between this and the Major Moore Stetson run, the Lounge is getting pretty good at swinging its weight. I would be in on both of these if I had any money. Unfortunately college takes priority over hats.

T Rick

Practically Family
Between this and the Major Moore Stetson run, the Lounge is getting pretty good at swinging its weight. I would be in on both of these if I had any money. Unfortunately college takes priority over hats.

Perfectly understandable (and priorities properly placed!). Besides, you'll probably be able to buy some of these in semi "vintage" state from some of these (myself included) "old geezer's" estates some years down the road ;). If not, hats will still be around. The Stetson may be available for a number of years. And the Camp Draft may actually be done in other colors, who knows. Stay tuned. And study well.

T Rick

Practically Family
Okay, bumping this one as these will be hitting our doorsteps any day now (I guess none of us ponied up the extra $ for the faster shipping? Or maybe you did and it will arrive Monday!).

Wondering if anyone who has this hat on order already has a Camp Draft Imperial quality in Silver Belly. Wondering if we'll be able to get a side by side comparison, particularly in the same photo, to better judge the color and see if they are actually the same shade or a bit different. Anyone have one on hand with the other on the way?

T Rick

Practically Family
Saturday mail came an nothing but JC Penny
Bags for my wife. Oh now the wait is on for Monday's mail.

While I'd expect mine to get here sometime this week, I will be away for work :( and will look forward to opening it on Friday on my return (and of course, all the pictures from the rest of you!).

mflemming

One of the Regulars
Mine has arrived!!

Fit is on the large side of 57 but not excessive, should be just enough to put any worries about shrinkage to rest. It seems to be a darker tan than my Stetson 25 but a very sharp color. I'll get some pix up shortly.

Last edited:

mflemming

One of the Regulars
I have to take back what I said about the color. It is as perfect a match to my Stetson 25 Open Road as you could ask for. It might be just slightly more brown in tone but without a side-by-side you could never tell. Its got to be as close as Stetson 25's are to each other.

Bravo Akubra and Bravo Hatsdirect!!

The look and feel of the felt is amazingly close as well. This is my Stetson 25 re-created by Akubra.

Last edited:

DJH

I'll Lock Up
The CD looks great. I know it originally started as a "made under license" Open Road, but I didn't realize it was still that close to Stetson's design.

Other than the slight colour change, it really does look identical to the Stetson 25. Thanks for posting the pics, mflemming!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe