Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HERITAGE grade Akubra Campdraft in Silver Belly Campaign

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
Got Mine too should see them showing up in 10 days now the email says.:)

From the email:

The new Campdraft Deluxe, Silverbelly has finally arrived. We think it looks fantastic and we hope that you feel the same.

Your Campdraft Deluxe, size 60 is in stock and will leave next post via Air Mail as requested. The item number is *****.

The hat should arrive in 5 - 10 days from dispatch date. We have been advised that US Customs is taking up to 2 extra days to process packages due to heightened security screening.

If after fourteen days the goods have not arrived, please contact us immediately by email so we may trace the article.

Last edited:

frussell

One Too Many
I can't access my home email from work, but I noticed a withdrawal from PayPal for the Hattery, so I guess mine is on its way. I'm a size 63, so that puts the larger sizes later theory to rest. I hope it's a good one, as it looks like this hat has cost me about $220. That's the most I've ever paid for an Akubra. I trust Jenny and the ladies at The Hattery as far as great customer service and quality, so I'm really looking forward to getting it. Frank

T Rick

Practically Family
Email here too! Let's hope those not yet contacted are in the group and have just not yet been contacted (after all, one of them is responsible for this thing to begin with!).

A hearty thank you to gtdean48 for getting this done, hey, maybe they are just going to surprise you and send you the hat without charging you the balance! (Would be a fitting thank you from them ;)).

Last edited:
Email here too! Let's hope those not yet contacted are in the group and have just not yet been contacted (after all, one of them is responsible for this thing to begin with!).

A hearty thank you to gtdean48 for getting this done, hey, maybe they are just going to surprise you and send you the hat without charging you he balance! (Would be a fitting thank you from them ;)).

My pleasure & that would be sweet except I sold hats already to pay for it..

Lastmohecken

Familiar Face
Wow! I found this thread, sorta late in the game, and still got in. And considering the usual long wait just for a regular Campdraft, I feel really lucky to get in on this deal, and the quick turnaround.

So, to you fellows that got this going, I thank you very much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe