Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HELP! My hat hanger search has come up bust...

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Hey gang! I've been doing a search now for a couple of days now on the FLounge for a thread on hat hangers. One of the fine gentlemen here had posted images of a row of wood hat hangers that he had made. These were home built and not a commercial item. I think the wood was cedar but I can't be certain. But they were wall mounted and looked rather keen.
The images showed them as sort of goosenecked with either a disk or sort of a mushroomed head on the end to rest the hat on. I know I had seen it here about a year ago and I should have saved the thread because I thought it was a good idea, but I didn't.
Anyway, do any of the Bartenders or folks who have been here for quite some time remember this thread? Or maybe the author of that thread still has those images around to share? Any help in finding these would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Cheers!

Dan

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Nope. Sorry Dean, those weren't it. The images were taken from a 3/4 side view with no hats on them to display the hat hanger itself. The thread is about a year to two years old. Thanks though!:)

Cheers!

Dan

analogist

One of the Regulars
Hat Hanger

Our fellow Lounger, EricH makes these. They are called shrink-nots and they are the best I have seen. I ordered four more from him yesterday.

Eric is also a very good guy and fastidious in his craftsmanship as he is in being a total gentleman. PM hin at EricH for details.

analogist

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust