Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hat Block, 7 3/8, and Hat Flange, 7

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
I have for sale this mismatched set of a wooden size 7 3/8 block and size 7 brim flange. These were sold to me as a matched set of 7 5/8s by an extra-clueless fleapicker, who proceeded to pack them loose enough to crack the flange neatly in two. I've since repaired the flange with contact cement and it's solid, with a fairly tight crack that would not impede its use.

The block is marked DOMKE & ULM - CHICAGO, 5 3/4, 7 3/8 (the 3 mostly scraped off), and 136. 5 3/4 is the approximate crown height in inches. Outer circumference is 22 7/8".

The flange is marked 7 for size, 2 1/2 for the brim width in inches, 1929, and H.G. Inner circumference is 22 5/8" (remember this is to fit the outer circ of a 7 hat).

I'll take $35 for the block, $20 for the flange, or $50 for the both. Remember, though, they won't fit together. Shipping extra, including GOOD packing this time.

Pictures here

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up
Photos of the profile of the flange are important, including both the front and back, as they can differ.

Thanks.

Brad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
remytwotimes