Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Happy Birthday Mr Scotrace...:)

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
May I be the first (of many here who love you) to wish our favourite Bartender, Scott, all the best for a wonderful Birthday (tomorrow 26th), and may ALL your birthday wishes come true and may you still have 'enough puff' to blow ALL those candles out my friend ;) - it gets harder as the years progress.

Hope you get the automobile sized birthday cake I've been floating across the pond to you with the Marilyn Monroe lookalike inside, just ready to burst out and sing ..."Happy Birthday Mister Scotrace...dobeee-do-doo!":eusa_clap

I just hope I can look as young as this young buck of a CAPRICORN when I get to your age my friend - you take care!!;)

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
It seems many of our esteemed bartenders can claim January as their natal month; happy birthday to the latest of these!

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
Scotty has always been level headed and a true gentleman (at least when I'm around him).

Happy Birthday Scotrace... I loved seeing you at the QM meet and hopefully you'll be back again next year.

l_1e2aadd7396847369a6eb242a525744c.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld