Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Future Films

CharlieH.

One Too Many
The only future release I'm really looking forward to is Ripley's Believe It Or Not!. Apparently it's a Robert Ripley biopic produced by Tim Burton and with (much to the chagrin of many) Jim Carrey in the lead. It's set to be released in '09.

Zig2k143

Practically Family
DavidVillaJr said:
COBRAAAAA!!!!!!

GO JOE!!!!

dv

.....and knowing is half the battle.....

Lol I have no clue why Hollywood hasn't come out with this yet... I think it would be a great live action movie.

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
Peter Jackson's remake of "The Dambusters" and Michael Mann's "The Few" are top of my list.

Can't wait for both of them.

The Wolf

Call Me a Cab
I've been looking forward to new Green Hornet movie for about fifteen years. It has come close so many times.:mad:
Of course, there is a chance that it will come out and I'll feel that it should have been done a different way.lol

Sincerely,
The Wolf

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
His Dark Materials...

The one I cant wait for is The Golden Compass. It looks fabulous visually and has a very good cast. Certain things I can see that will be different from the book, but that is to be expaected. Hopefully they won't try to cram the three books from His Dark Materials trilogy into one film and make them into three seperate films. The book thus far has been great.
I'm also looking forward to the next installment of Harry Potter. Another visual film which I hope they don't cut out too much important stuff to keep the story well rounded.

Cheers!

Dan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust