Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Johnson !eathers moto leather jacket - size 38/M

NDR

New in Town
hi all,

Long time lurker, extremely infrequent poster.

For sale is a Johnson Leathers moto leather jacket that is sadly not getting the wear it deserves. I had Alan replicate a vintage TT Leathers Racing jacket as the base and then added some additional details such as the quilting across the yoke and ball-and-Chain zippers for the pockets.

Originally intended as a riding jacket, I also had Alan make it up in a 3.75-4oz naked cowhide and fitted with armour pockets for shoulder, elbow and black pads. It’s in excellent condition with no rips, tears, etc.

It’s sized as a size 38 which is equivalent to the sizes I wear in most other brands. I’m asking for $400 plus shipping for this excellent piece.

If there’s interest or any questions, I can post additional pics and measurements.

Thanks for looking.
A11C39FB-7505-4AF5-B36F-8A3F3AFB812F.jpeg

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
Alan really makes some great jackets. I've had him do some alterations for me, but really need to talk to him about making me a jacket. That is very nice!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82