Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: **Excellent Condition** Optimo Homburg 7-1/2" (Long Oval) Dark Grey $450

jchabalk

New in Town
I bought this hat in Optimo's downtown shop about 18 months ago (not long after the downtown location opened) while i was in town for a conference.

In the end I much prefer my Fedora (also an Optimo) and this Homburg just isn't getting any use so i've decided to sell it. It's a beautiful hat and it's in effectively brand new condition having only been worn a couple of times.

Here are some details:
  • Material: Classic Weight Beaver Felt
  • Ribbon: 1-1/4" Dark Grey (matching the hat), pleated.
  • Size: 7-1/2" (long oval)
  • Crown Height (front, bottom of crease): 4"
  • Crown Height (side, top of crease): 4-1/2"
  • Brim Length (front): 2-3/8"
  • Brim Length (side): 2-3/8" (the brim is rolled as you can see from the pictures)

The closest current color in the Homberg line-up is called, "charcoal."

The color changes with the light, the most accurate representation in the pictures is the one of the hat from the front. It's a great dark grey with some rich dark navy blue evident in the brightest sunlight.

The hat will be shipped in the original Optimo hat box, we can discuss shipping options based on your location and preferences. CONUS preferred but i'm happy to consider other locations - just let me know. Asking price includes CONUS ground shipping.

Let me know if you have any questions about the hat or would like to see any additional pictures.

The first two pictures represent the color well:
optimo-1872_zpsfc211566.jpg

optimo-1874_zpsd3a3072a.jpg

Color Desaturated some from the camera:
optimo-1873_zpsc6abb1f9.jpg

optimo-1870_zps378e09b6.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe