Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale Good Wear Aero/Acme 21996 Contract A-2 Jacket Size 44R $350 US

CBI

One Too Many
Selling this stellar Good Wear Aero (Acme) 21996 contract size 44R. I am the only owner. Looks completely like an original. Shinki Horse

Patina - awesome, no stitch holes from patches or name tag. Poorly done zipper replacement but MASH Japan high end Talon repro zipper. Zipper works 100% fine. Sleeves shortened. Most of the wear is real, the one GW I used to work in on farm projects and auto repair. FWIW, these don’t make great chore jackets! Great grain and undertones. A few knit holes on sleeves, nothing on waistband. No idea why the darker section on back, lower right hand corner, I think stain and repair of stain not completed. Lots of scuffs. All working parts/hardware fine. Great overall super look!!!! If you are an OCD wearer, this jacket is not for you. If you are looking at overall awesome - looks like an original - great beater - this is it.

If you are a size 44 (or 43 or 45), this should fit you well. I am a drama free seller. PayPal only: US Sale/shipped $350, overseas/shipped $395. The first person who PM’s saying “I will buy it” gets it. Ask all questions before saying “I will buy it”. I always pay quickly so I would prefer prompt payment. If there would be a potential payment delay, tell me first before committing to buy.

PM me for a sale or questions. I received a few odd PM”s about selling jackets from very new foreign members. I reserve the right to NOT sell to a brand new member with no track record on the forum if communications seems funky.

Measurements in inches: Please make sure these will work for you!

Pit to Pit (measured straight across): 24 inches
Shoulders (straight across): 19 1/2 inches
Front (zipper): 22 1/2 inches
Sleeve (shoulder seam to end of knits - includes knit length): 24 1/2 inches
Back (collar seam to end of knits - includes knit length): 24 1/2 inches

This is a super jacket, very sturdy, at an excellent price! Looks totally original………..

IMG_0315.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg

IMG_0311.jpg

IMG_0309.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0301.jpg

Last edited:

CBI

One Too Many
more pics: forgot to mention its horse!

IMG_0294.jpg

IMG_0296.jpg