Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

I'll tell you this much. She's had my attention since she started working over there. We had a nice conversation this week and I've spent the rest of the week having terrible timing. Every time I stop in to talk to her and ask her out, she's either busy, or I just missed her. I went grocery shopping today and she was walking in just as I walked out. Such is my luck lately, though. Haven't had any good luck in quite some time lol

I'll tell you this much. She's had my attention since she started working over there. We had a nice conversation this week and I've spent the rest of the week having terrible timing. Every time I stop in to talk to her and ask her out, she's either busy, or I just missed her. I went grocery shopping today and she was walking in just as I walked out. Such is my luck lately, though. Haven't had any good luck in quite some time lol
Well, make some good luck and get in there at the right time. :p

rue

I'm surprised to read so many people do not like sushi. I've never been a big fan of fish but find sushi nothing like the cooked version. Most cooked fish strikes me as incredibly bland. While the idea of "raw" sounds disturbing, the flavors are anything but! There is no comparison in flavor between sushi salmon and tuna and their cooked versions.
Also, the rice was mentioned as under-cooked but that is not accurate. It is cooked but I believe with a touch of vinegar?

:eusa_clap and yes, it is :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe