Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Evil wears the hat

Story

I'll Lock Up
_44853453_b20d2af2-3e1c-4226-a739-033822a6a6d4.jpg

Another good hat turned to the dark side. :(

(Note his left index finger. He's obviously trying to pin all the blame on that fedora).
[huh]

Story

I'll Lock Up
Colby Jack said:
Don't ya just hate when freaks are pointed out as hat wearers?!:rage:

"Good, Bad, I'm the man with the hat" - with apologies to Ash. ;)

Mossyrock

One of the Regulars
You know, I spent almost two years of my life looking for that ba***rd. :rage: I used to dream about him. Based on THAT picture and the way he looks today, I wouldn't have know him had I tripped over him.:eusa_doh: :eek:

Story

I'll Lock Up
Since Georgia's in the news these days...

Everyone's favorite Georgian, his hat, and his bestest buddy's hat!
800px-Stalin-Lenin-Kalinin-1919.jpg

Story

I'll Lock Up
6a00d8341c630a53ef0120a6827570970c-600wi

The FBI is hunting an elderly man who is said to have robbed five banks in California in the last three months.

The man - in his seventies - has been dubbed the Geezer Bandit.

In the US a geezer is a word for an eccentric old man: in a previous heist he was reportedly seen wearing tubes connected to an oxygen cylinder.

His latest raid took place in the wealthy La Jolla neighbourhood in San Diego, where he brandished a gun to demand cash before escaping on foot.

Officials are offering three separate rewards totalling $16,000 (£9,559) for information leading to his arrest and conviction.

Authorities describe him as a white man in his seventies, with a thin build, grey hair and an unshaven face.

Surveillance camera footage showed him wearing a baseball cap :rolleyes: , blue blazer and several layers of clothing.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8367478.stm

Law enforcement officials say he should be considered armed and dangerous.

R.A. Stewart

Familiar Face
Story said:
The FBI is hunting an elderly man who is said to have robbed five banks in California in the last three months. ...

I've got to wonder, though, what's driving a man in his seventies, with enough health problems to sometimes need oxygen, to rob banks.

I think we'll hear a pretty sad story when they finally catch up with him.

~Rich

Ordinary Guy

One Too Many
I'm sorry guys, I didn't want to rob those banks...:(

But at my age and all, so little time left, so little money, so many hats I want and need desperately...

What"s a fedora lover to do but rob a bank for the money ?????

:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust