Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

EASTMAN B3 for sale

Mysteryo

One Too Many
This is a lovely seal warhorse trimmed Eastman B-3, I just Bought from a fellow Lounger.
But unfortunately, it is too snug for me.
So, although it's marked as a 44, I think this beauty would better fit a 42.

It is in great shape - showing some wear on the cuffs and slight separation at the join on the left cuff that has not gotten any worse since I have had it (pictured). A few rub marks on the horsehide. The crown zipper work perfectly.

It's the perfect winer jacket and I'm so frustrated it doesn't fit my measures...

measures:

Across back of shoulders - 21”
Down front (zip) 22.5” zip length + 0.75 fleece or so
Down back - 27” to bottom of fleece
Sleeve length - tricky to measure but about 25 following outside of sleeve
pit to pit is roughly 24.75 to 25” front and back.

selling it for £500 plus shipping (560€/700$)

Eastmann B3 .jpg
Eastmann B3 2.jpg
Eastmann B3 3.jpg
Eastmann B3 4.jpg
Eastmann B3 5.jpg
Eastmann B3 6.jpg
Eastmann B3 7.jpg

Stunning. Damn Eastman... Class of their own. Ditto for the price but looking at this jacket, well worth it.

That's a really great price, by the way. Someone can easily pass this along without losing a dime if it won't work for them. Good luck!

Art121

Familiar Face
I like these in this colour with this colour facings if anyone wants to sell a size 40 let me know (redskin be cool too) nice one Art

regius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This is a lovely seal warhorse trimmed Eastman B-3, I just Bought from a fellow Lounger.
But unfortunately, it is too snug for me.
So, although it's marked as a 44, I think this beauty would better fit a 42.

It is in great shape - showing some wear on the cuffs and slight separation at the join on the left cuff that has not gotten any worse since I have had it (pictured). A few rub marks on the horsehide. The crown zipper work perfectly.

It's the perfect winer jacket and I'm so frustrated it doesn't fit my measures...

measures:

Across back of shoulders - 21”
Down front (zip) 22.5” zip length + 0.75 fleece or so
Down back - 27” to bottom of fleece
Sleeve length - tricky to measure but about 25 following outside of sleeve
pit to pit is roughly 24.75 to 25” front and back.

selling it for £500 plus shipping (560€/700$)

View attachment 107029 View attachment 107030 View attachment 107031 View attachment 107032 View attachment 107033 View attachment 107034 View attachment 107035
How do you take such nicely lit photos? did you use a soft box?

Mysteryo

One Too Many
Haha, no @regius, I just bought the jacket from Gav, and took the pictures he took for the selling, as they are far better than the ones I take (and it was easier and quicker anyway)

rus1980

Familiar Face
Hey.. Could you send me a PM with your measurements (height/weight and chest measurements) to see if this jacket would fit me so I have something to compare with? I am in-between a size 42 and 44.

Mysteryo

One Too Many
sure, @rus1980
Chest: 45 inch (115cm)
Waist: 40,2 (102cm)
Height: 68,9 (175cm)
Shoulder to shoulder: 19,7 (50cm)
Jeans waist: 39 (99cm)
weight: 198lb (90kg)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members