Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Does the Y'2 40th anniversary PR-65 jacket (lightweight +brown) patina and have brown/tea-core?

long218

New in Town
Hi, I stumbled upon this jacket on Ebay Japan. https://ragtime.shop-pro.jp/?pid=156492272. Apparently it's the 40th anniversary model of the Y'2 PR-65 so it is only ¥70,000 MSRP (normally ¥110,000+) back in 2021. It is lined with 100% linen and offered in brown (normally only black and olive..) The problem is I don't want a brown jacket that will patina/peel into greyish color and prefer the brown core shade found in Black tea-cored leather. Anyone has experience with this particular jacket or found more info?

floater

New in Town
Found in the translated description of the link you posted

IMG_5802.jpeg

long218

New in Town
ty. I missed that. My Google Translate version showed "tanned base" rather than "nume base" (which I assume is the natural leather shade e.g Horween Unfinished)

floater

New in Town
Not sure what they mean by nume color base, but yeah not brown base as they labeled the black

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tex rider