Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Disney's The Frog Princess

Elle

New in Town
As released this passed Thrusday, Disney will be coming out with their first hand-drawn feature in a looong time, The Frog Princess.
It is going to be set in New Orleans during the 1920s and will star Disney's first black princess, Maddy.

Here's a link with a minor spoiler of Maddy's concept art.

It's set for 2009 release.

I, for one, and extremely excited at the prospect of all this, but am already weary on future changes to Disneyland. Maybe that's thinking ahead too much.

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Well it is about flippin' time!

Thanks for this info, Id heard rumors, but this is awesome. Now to see if I can get my behind on the production team ;)

LD

RetroModelSari

Practically Family
Sounds like a great idea!!!! Plus I´m longing for an old style had-made Disney movie. I allways feel like back in my childhood when I see Disney-movies. Animated ones are cool, too, but I feel nostalgically attached to the "old style productions".

Paisley

I'll Lock Up
I saw this last night and loved it. Besides being so visually beautiful, I liked the morals of hard work, determination and doing the right thing.

The music was good, too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe