Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Depp sports a hat like this!?

Newteh

New in Town
I was just looking through images of fedoras in google images and I found a load of Johnny Depp in a grey fedora. Looks like it has a C crown n bash.

That man knows how to wear one me thinks :)

Anyone know what hat that is?

greyfedoraei5.jpg

Direct link to the gallery can be found here

Regards,

Newton

Edward

Bartender
Those dents have the rumpled, imperfect look to them that was under discussion in another thread, too.....

Ohhh, and that light grey colour is something that was being discussed as well. I like it a lot!

The Wingnut

One Too Many
It's being used for what it's meant for. Holes are unfortunate, and it's disappointing to see a vintage hat get beat up, but plenty suffered much worse within 5 years of being purchased.

Neat '20s/early '30s style side-snap. The guy knows his hats.

deanglen

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Edward said:
Those dents have the rumpled, imperfect look to them that was under discussion in another thread, too.....

Ohhh, and that light grey colour is something that was being discussed as well. I like it a lot!

Oh that they do, don't they though?

dean

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
I'm quite certain that Depp's is if it is all original. Mine is grosgrain on both. Funny thing, the original color of mine under the brim binding and the ribbon is a rose grey color, so it has a slight shade of pink to it. It would have been a pretty hat when it was fresh & new. I had Art repalce the sweatband in ine and the original was rather interesting. Instead of the typical gold logo stamped into the leather it was a dark copper color. Even my old Borsalino shown bright gold in the stamping so this one is rather rare to me.

Cheers!

Dan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust