Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Custom D1 Opinions Wanted

Xopher

A-List Customer
If I were to order a custom Aero D1 with trim added to the cuffs and waist hem...what would be cooler looking?

Natural white hide with russet Italian horsehide trim

Or

Redskin with dark seal Italian horsehide trim

All opinions welcome. Thanks all

Milesdeathescape

One of the Regulars
I personally hate seeing all these companies putting their own "take" on classic jackets. They are classic for a reason. mine as well get a Cockpit jacket

I personally hate seeing all these companies putting their own "take" on classic jackets. They are classic for a reason. mine as well get a Cockpit jacket
LOL.
tenor.gif

dubpynchon

One Too Many
Good Lord that is the nicest aero b3 I've ever seen!
Thanks, she's a beauty. It (she) was made with some leftover Fenland sheepskin Aero had in their basement. Fenland went out of business a few years back, they made beautiful, relatively light, sheepskins.

I could never wear one of these simply b/c I'm a constant sweater. This would have me passing out. But yeah. That redskin is just intoxicating. It's really, really beautiful.
I could see one with dark brown shearling on the inside. If such a thing even exists.

Peacoat

Bartender
I like the D—1 as there isn't as much of it as the B—3. Nothing wrong with the B—3, but in my climate I don't need that much coat. Have been thinking about a D—1 for a few years now. I will vote for the Redskin with dark seal Italian horsehide trim.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HiredGun