Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Clint Eastwood Western Hat

Ken

A-List Customer
In filming for Templars, Jonathan made one out of an Akubra I believe it was:

totbats181fk.jpg

totcave2576cp.jpg

totcave2453ep.jpg

Yep - this used to be an Indy hat.

Ken

hatflick1

Practically Family
Eastwood Western Hat

MD,
If all else fails, try Barons Hats of California, Burbank. They custom make western hats all the time and have made many for the silver screen.

shamus

Suspended
HOLLY COW.. or should I say sheep. I checked out that spagetti western page and they're selling a sheepskin vest for 275.00! And it's in pieces! and made to look handmade.

You could pick up a piece of sheepskin for around 20 bucks and sew your own.

do people actually pay that? You could almost get a nice used B-3 for that.

Michaelson

One Too Many
Joe Peters Sr. researched this hat for me, as it's one my brother in law was also interested in last winter. We haven't ordered it yet, but Joe has the specs and can make it. Regards! Michaelson

The Captain

One of the Regulars
As a long-time fan of the so-called "Spaghetti Western", I enjoyed the link to the replica site. Although I am still recovering from "sticker shock" at the outrageous prices they are asking for the gear, I am glad I clicked on "The Movies" link at the site. The theme from "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly" plays for your enjoyment! I love that theme! Also, I was checking out a movie poster site last week and found out that a poster I have (in a collection that has sat on a shelf for...decades) of the 1969 re-release of "Fistful of Dollars/For a Few Dollars More", is selling for $250.00! I got it free. Don't throw anything away, guys, down the line it will be worth a lot!

shamus

Suspended
I know that poster. I actually owned one for a while. It's a double bill for the drive in, split screen if I remember, black/white and red. I got mine for free too. But I needed cash once and sold it for around that.

I'm a huge fan. not in girth, but more in excitment.

IndianaGuybrush

One of the Regulars
I'm looking for this hat as well, thinking of going as the man with no name for halloween... Any idea on the price range from P Bros Michaelson?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe