Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Christy's Fur Felt Foldaway- 7 5/8

Ande1964

Practically Family
For sale is a like new Christy's fur felt foldaway trilby (fedora), size 7 5/8. This is a very nice hat, the only reasonable option I know of for a truly packable fur felt these days. I got the lightest color they made when I bought this from Hornet Hats last year... don't remember what the color was called, I'm afraid. I'm wearing more stingies now, and it doesn't suit me.

Anyway, very nice hat. Packs well and pops to open crown, ready for bashing, very easily.

The interior shot is probably closest on the color... maybe a little lighter.

New, this would cost you a little over a hundred bucks new and shipped to the US. I'm offering this hat for $80, shipped parcel post in the US.

Open Crown Height- 4 3/4
Dimensional Brim Width- Front and Back- 2 1/2 - Sides- 2 3/8
Ribbon Height- 1

PM if interested!

Thanks,
Anj

christy.jpg

Ande1964

Practically Family
Forgive the Bumping

Just wanted to get this seen here one more time before I give it a shot on eBay.

Thanks!

Anj

solomrus

New in Town
interested in the hat, but curious as to the fit.

is it a snug 7 5/8th, or loose? my bulb measures in at 23 1/4.

--r

Ande1964

Practically Family
It's on the tight side of 7 5/8. I'm between 7 1/2 and 5/8, and it fits me well... maybe just slightly snug, but it's soft enough that it's no big deal. Stays on well in the wind.

Anj

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe