Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Camptown Fieldmaster / Wolf’s Hattery Hybrid

kobol

New in Town
The pic does show my Camptown acting like Pac-man trying to gobble up another dot. But instead it wants my Browning Upland hunting boots. I hope it doesn't eat them, I plan on getting out into the mountains this weekend.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
DanielJones said:
Let's hope you get to see a few more.;)

Cheers!

Dan
Just to let anybody waiting on a camptown know (or anyone wanting to be waiting on a camptown!)
Got an email from Ken, he is back on his orders!
He said mine is number 15 and will ship this Saturday!!! So yep you will get to see more!

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Mine's shipping Saturday as well.:D I suppose we'll see who gets theirs first. I believe he is shipping through RedEx now. Should be faster than UPS for sure.
Joy!

Cheers!

Dan

indycop

I'll Lock Up
DanielJones said:
Mine's shipping Saturday as well.:D I suppose we'll see who gets theirs first. I believe he is shipping through RedEx now. Should be faster than UPS for sure.
Joy!

Cheers!

Dan
Deja vu! I'm not following you honest!:eusa_doh:

fatwoul

Practically Family
indycop said:
:D
The only thing about fedex, if I am not here they don't leave the package. Just a note saying we've got your hat!:eek:

Do you have to reschedule for them to visit again, or do they have a depot you can go to and pick up your parcels?

indycop

I'll Lock Up
fatwoul said:
Do you have to reschedule for them to visit again, or do they have a depot you can go to and pick up your parcels?
For some reason both fedex and ups deliver at the absolute end of the day! around 6pm. So I end up just waiting until the next day.One time I missed fedex 3 days in a row. late one day , early the next. It's a good drive across town to get to the main building.:rage:
They won't leave with my Camptown or somebodys gonna go missing. Then I'll just call about an abandoned fedex truck on my street!:whistling

fatwoul

Practically Family
indycop said:
...I'll just call about an abandoned fedex truck on my street!:whistling

So what were you saying about Serpico being required reading when you joined up? ;) lol

indycop

I'll Lock Up
fatwoul said:
So what were you saying about Serpico being required reading when you joined up? ;) lol
That is honest ! there would be an abandoned truck on the street and a guy in a gray camptown ....:rolleyes:
I could just put stop sticks in the street. Then while he's changing his tires I could get my hat!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust