Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Calling all off the wall dreams!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forgotten Man

One Too Many
Ok, who here has weird dreams? I mean, when you wake up and you think of what you dreamed you are just puzzled as to how in the world you’re mind came up with that stuff!

Have any of you had dreams where you have friends that you only know in your dreams? Like you live a different life in your dreams? I know I do.

Last night I had a dream that was so weird. I dreamed that I was fishing by a large river and caught some fish… then, I met some pro fishermen and we started to drive further up the river. They started to fish with a long net FROM THE CAR! lol I told them that they have to be by the water to cast their line in… they said the net is a better method for over stocked rivers… I said it’s not a stocked river! Then, all of a sudden I was at work at the Griffith Observatory and I was having a very interesting chat about doing extra work for Hollywood with the museum’s director Dr. Krupp. lol then, after that I was on top of a roof of an old building in LA and was playing a very limited game of Baseball, my brother was playing as well as Matt Deckard and some others from here. Then there were these folding chairs that marked the bases and the men on base were sitting in them and not standing ready to run lol then FedoraGent came by and was selling fedoras with an adjustable back like a ball cap! Then, I decided to take a shower… and for some reason my refrigerator was sitting in the bathtub… in the way of the shower head. So, I had to pick it up and move it, then I realized that the tub was outside on top of a hill… and I couldn’t find a flat spot for the refrigerator… it kept wanting to fall over on the uneven soil… I was going crazy!

Then I wake up and just laughed at the whole thing… maybe that’s why I don’t drink much or have tried any kind of drugs in my life… my dreams are crazy enough!

So, lets hear'em... share your crazy, odd, off the wall, funny dreams!:D

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Is this vintage related? In fairness to others, with whom we have been closing such threads pretty strictly, this really is a personal blog sort of entry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe